Chair Nib

Chair Nib
What is the name of those material chairs that flip out to become a bed?

I’m trying to find one of those chairs, but I don’t know the right name. Everyone keeps calling it something along the lines of a flip chair, possibly a nickname, which brings me back no results when searching for one.

They look a bit like this except the head part folds down as well.

They are called foam sleeper chairs