Is this normal forgetfulness, or a sign of something more serious?
My mother nearly burnt the kitchen down today by putting an electric kettle on the stove. It is the second time she has done this, we thought she wouldn’t do it particularly because it is also a brand new kitchen and her pride and joy. The fire filled the house with noxious fumes, threatened to spread, and we were nearly burnt.
Well if this is the 2nd time I would take it pretty seriously. The next time she wants to put an electric kettle on the stove she shouldnt leave the kitchen that way she wont forget about it.
Electric Youth & Foolish Beat – Debbie Gibson (2009 Denver Pride)