Please respond to our survey for our English class…?
We’ve designed an imaginary product for a class assignment and would like to describe it to you:
This alarm clock is wrapped by soft rubber, so it’s not dangerous for everyone. The normal alarm clock just rings like “pi, pi, pi…”, but Hoppin’ Rollin’ Wakin’ Up says, “Catch me if you can!!” eternally until you catch it! (The ball bounces around the room until you catch it.)
1.Gender: Male/ Female
2.Age range: under 22, 23-40, over 40
3. Occupation: Student/ Teacher/ Office worker/ Other
4.How often do you overslept?:
less once a week/ about once a week/ two or more times a
5. What country are you from?
6. What time do you go to bed?
7. What time do you get up?
8. Do you lilke this product? Why or why not?
9. Would you buy it?
10. Houw much would you pay for it?
11. What would you do to make this product better?
12. Do you additional comments?
Thank you very much!
4.about once a week
6. 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
7. What time do you get up? 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
8. I like the idea of it. It would be annoying, but it would get you up and energized for the day.
9. I would buy it if it was cheap.
10. $20 is the highest price I’d pay
11. It would be cool if it sang “Catch me if you can!” in different styles, like Opera, Rap, Pop, etc. Also, you might want to think of different phrases for the alarm clock to say instead of just “Catch me if you can!” It would make it more interesting, and if you didn’t know what you were going to hear each morning, your body wouldn’t learn how to block it out (which is what my body/brain usually learns to do with alarm clocks that have the exact same sounds in the morning)
12. It’s a awesome idea!
Puffer Ball – 9 inch